For Netball PKK NETBALL
Popular with netball clubs and schools across Europe and the UK. PKK is a heavy duty cushioned matting system that has an acrylic textured coat finish. The matting is glued onto an existing base, normally macadam or concrete. It can be used indoors and outdoors.
The PKK product not only offers the end users excellent slip resistance and grip under foot, but also gives more energy back to the body through the patented acrylic matting.
- European (Dutch) manufactured system
- The PKK offers fast and reliable drainage, keeping courts active all year round
- Life expectancy 12-15 years
- Play characterstics consistent/stable over time
- The acrylic finish can be upgraded to achieve netball standards, making it a multi-use surface
- It offers a superior playing surface/upgrade for end users
- Avoids re-surfacing costs linked to installing a new macadam base
- Quality assurance – Key Stage Testing undertaken on installation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
10-15 years depending upon use and abuse plus maintenance programs followed.
Ref brochure BUT You cannot play tennis OR netball on 3G overlays as such surfaces have specific ball play characteristics for football. (too soft)
Sand dressed carpet overlay systems.
Yes for hockey and yes for football. No for tennis and no for netball
Range from £30m2 to £50m2 – size of area -quantity of line marking required- quality of base levels – type of overlay required- shock pad requirements.
Yes, but it does look unsightly and can in some cases weaken the system especially if you are inlaying lines into a carpet overlay system. Less is more.
Yes, but you must use the correct type of paint. Good way of avoiding the above problem linked to weakening the system.
Depends on level of use, size of area, how sheltered the surface is, how much in-house maintenance is undertaken. These variables influence the frequency of professional maintenance visits required.
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH
Should you wish to speak to one of our representatives or to arrange a free site survey, please just call the office to arrange or complete the online form. We would be happy to help and advise on the best surface for your needs.